Home Page

Applying for a school place

Places in Reception are allocated annually through the Admissions department at Rutland County Council.  They can be made in writing on the application form available on the council website or online.



In-year applications are processed by the school.  Proof of a local address would be required before a formal offer of a school place can be made.  Please contact the school to arrange a visit.  We will be very happy to show you around.